Détails sur le poste
Lieu physique : Ottawa, Ontario
Secteur : Construction & Engineering
Vice-Présidence : Manager, Technical Maintenance
Type du poste : Permanent - Temps plein
The Maintenance Project Manager is responsible for the day to day management of assigned maintenance projects from bidding to project completion including new equipment installation, renovations, and warehouses projects. This position ensures projects meet Company and industry standards as well as timelines and budgets.
- Develop the scope of work, project plan and schedule based on budget and required time frame; includes coordinating contractors and Store Managers.
- Supervise, coordinate, plan, schedule, and cost control assigned projects.
- Review all project plans to make recommendations on changes.
- Assemble tender packages.
- Negotiate best cost and recommend a vendor based on bids for projects, award tender (subject to management approval), and administer project to completion.
- Ensure all necessary communication of schedule changes is clearly and promptly communicated to the appropriate parties.
- Work with Maintenance Inspectors, Design & Construction, Operations, and consultants, landlords, outside contractors, and municipalities to address issues.
- Ensure required equipment, materials and other resources are available on site as required.
- Ensures projects are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations as well as Company policy and standards.
- Problem solves any on-site issues as required ensuring budget and timelines are considered. Involves interacting with Technical Manager, Design & Construction, Operations, consultants and outside Contractors, municipalities to reach the best solution.
- Provide status updates and communicate issues that may result in a delay of the project to management promptly.
- Assist in the forecast and budget planning process for all stores and projects.
- Any other related tasks.
- College Diploma or University studies (certificate) in a related area.College Diploma or University studies (certificate) in a related area.
- 3 - 5 years of Project Management work experience.
- Intermediate computer skills in Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing, to all levels of management, vendors and outside organizations.
- Self starter with strong negotiation and time management skills.
- Preferred knowledge of food store construction and building codes.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
- Skilled negotiator.
Metro is dedicated to fostering a diverse work environment. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment. Applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Metro is committed to accommodating applicants and employees with disabilities. Should you require accommodation or this job description to be available in an accessible format, please advise.
*LI-ONPostuler dès maintenant