Détails sur le poste
Lieu physique : North GTA and Northern Ontario
Secteur : Operations
Vice-Présidence : Director of Retail Execution
Type du poste : Permanent - Temps plein
This position is responsible for ensuring that department standards are maintained, for helping with training and opening of new stores, and for offering support to Store Managers in the respective operational area. This position is also responsible for the set-up of all new department initiatives in stores for assigned territory.
- Act as the main contact to assigned Store Managers in regards to department operations.
- Work with Store Managers to maintain proper Produce department line-ups, pricing, merchandising, and seasonal displays wile driving sales.
- Supervise the set-up of the Produce Department in new stores and renovations.
- Work with the Store Managers & Produce Department Manger in identifying and correcting operational weaknesses in the department (including sales, margins and shrink, labour etc.)
- Continuous review of product line-ups and keeps current on customer needs and competitive activity in the market.
- Supports Store Management in developing store employee skills, including technical, leadership and customer service.
- Responsible for set-up of all produce initiatives within Stores. Execute new practices and provide feedback.
- Review produce department margins and inventory levels with Store Managers. Investigate and explain discrepancies as necessary.
- Review, track and report on applicable department audits.
- Follows all Company policies and procedures, government regulations, Health & Safety, and Food Safety regulations, as well as compliance with collective agreements.
- Other duties as may be assigned by Operations Management.
- College diploma or University Degree, or other appropriate certification
- 5 -7 years relevant knowledge and experience
- Strong understanding of merchandising, planograms, store layouts
- Intermediate computer skills – working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP and BDMS an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations, and emerging trends
- Valid driver’s license
Metro is dedicated to fostering a diverse work environment. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment. Applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Metro is committed to accommodating applicants and employees with disabilities. Should you require accommodation or this job description to be available in an accessible format, please advise.Postuler dès maintenant