Détails sur le poste
Lieu physique : Toronto, Ontario
Secteur : Design
Vice-Présidence : Supervisor, Design
Type du poste : Permanent
This position is responsible for preparing electronic design drawings, fixture plans, construction details and decor drawings used for internal presentation, corporate approval, tendering and permits and construction execution.
• Visit stores and sites where major projects are being considered to review site condition, limitation and opportunities.
• Prepare preliminary design layouts, fixture plans and construction details for internal review and presentation to client, providing professional services based on established parameters while respecting estimates.
• Prepare final fixture plans, décor drawings and both standard and site specific construction details for new stores, expansions and renovations to existing stores.
• Ensure projects are completed in compliance with Company policy and procedures meeting any applicable laws and regulations.
• Assemble and organize hard copies and CDs of project drawings to be used for permits, tenders, approvals and construction.
• Prepare sample boards and presentation boards to be used for various purposes.
• Manage both the technical library and product sample inventory.
• Manage the electronic drawing filing system for both active and archived projects.
- College diploma in Architectural Technology, Interior Design or University studies (certificate)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and achieve deadlines
- Must be proficient (advanced) in AutoCAD 2011 or 2013
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing, to all levels of management, vendors and outside organizations
- Must have an intermediate knowledge of the Windows PC environment and a basic understanding of SAP
- 0-2 years of design experience preferably in the retail design sector
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
- Detail oriented
- Quality and accuracy is critical
Metro is dedicated to fostering a diverse work environment. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment. Applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Metro is committed to accommodating applicants and employees with disabilities. Should you require accommodation or this job description to be available in an accessible format, please advise.