Détails sur le poste
Lieu physique : Belleville & Ajax
Type du poste : Permanent - Temps partiel
Provide direct patient care. Supervise the dispensary and front shop. Contribute to the achievement of Company goals and objectives, including customer-focused patient care, pharmacy services, store standards, sales profitability, and the management of inventory, shrink, expenses and productivity while adhering to Company operating standards and OCP standards of practice.
• Perform all professional activities of dispensing, patient counseling and pharmacy services
• Perform all tasks required to satisfy dispensary orders
• Perform all acts under the expanded scope of pharmacy practice
• Provide pharmacy services and Company initiatives
• Collaborate with other health care professionals in the provision of patient care
• Supervise the pharmacy department in the absence of the Pharmacy Manager
• Ensure the pharmacy opens and closes according to hours of operation
• Ensure compliance with the Company Recall Procedure
• Ensure proper procedures are maintained to manage shrink
• Address emergency staffing concerns while on duty
• Assist Pharmacy Manager with dispensary paperwork as directed
• Satisfy the Company's expectations on the delivery of consistent, exceptional customer service
• Resolve any customer complaints or issues arising while on duty
• Maintain store standards and conditions
• Cash register operations
• Education – B.Sc. Phm. Degree (4-year University Pharmacy Program)
• Licensure – Registered Part A Pharmacist with the Ontario College of Pharmacists
• Injection certified, Smoking Cessation certified and registered with the Ontario College of Pharmacists
• Proficient with current PC systems, MS Office programs and pharmacy software (Kroll)
• Interpersonal skills to build strong working relationships and positive work environment
• Language skills to communicate clearly and listen carefully in a respectful manner
• Organizational skills to prioritize, plan, manage time and be punctual
• Customer service skills to achieve customer satisfaction by recognizing customer needs/wants
• Receptivity to accept constructive feedback for continuous improvement
• Initiative to identify and complete tasks independently
Support Pharmacist will receive direction from the Pharmacy Manager and Pharmacy Operations Manager and provide direction to Pharmacy Technicians, Pharmacist Assistants, and Pharmacy Clerks. They will interact with internal contacts (Pharmacy Operations, Pharmacy Services, Pharmacy Merchandising, Inventory Control and Audit, Store Services, McMahon, Metro IT) and external contacts (direct pharmacy vendors: McMahon, McKesson, Kroll Canada, VoiceTech Inc.).
Metro is dedicated to fostering a diverse work environment. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment. Applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Metro is committed to accommodating applicants and employees with disabilities. Should you require accommodation or this job description to be available in an accessible format, please advise.