Détails sur le poste
Lieu physique : Etobicoke, ON
Secteur : Planograms
Vice-Présidence : Supervisor, Planograms
Type du poste : Contractuel - Temps plein
This position is responsible for planning, coordinating and organizing all activities for grocery planograms.
- Plan and organize grocery planograms.
- Estimate customer's needs and build new planograms.
- Estimate the profitability of each category.
- Ensure weekly updates are executed on new and discontinued items.
- Meet suppliers to establish strategy.
- Meet with Category Managers to establish category strategy.
- Work in collaboration with central procurement to gain knowledge of new agreements.
- Ensure strong execution of planograms on a detailed level.
- Execute store visits.
- College diploma or University Degree
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience (grocery merchandising & product set-up)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of Space Planning (JDA), JDA Floor Planning or similar programs like Pro-Space & Apollo
- SAP knowledge an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and team management skills
- Be able to work autonomously and problem solve
- Occasional travel required for store visits.
Metro is dedicated to fostering a diverse work environment. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment. Applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Metro is committed to accommodating applicants and employees with disabilities. Should you require accommodation or this job description to be available in an accessible format, please advise.