Détails sur le poste
Lieu physique : Toronto
Secteur : Meat Department
Vice-Présidence : Department Manager
Type du poste : Permanent - Temps partiel
NOW HIRING FOR PART-TIME MEAT CUTTERS AT STORE #758 IN TORONTO
The Meat Cutter is responsible for the preparation of meat products for retail display and sale to customers in a safe and sanitary manner. They are also involved in servicing customers in a courteous, friendly and efficient manner.
Address: 656 Eglington Ave. E
• Cuts, prepares, and may wrap products for the fresh meat counter, according to production schedule.
• May stock and rotate product in the meat counter, checking code dates on product, pulling product that is off code and adjusting the cutting requirements to what products are required.
• May assist with the proper ordering, rotation and inventory control of product in the department. Maintains good knowledge of the preparation and display of products in the department.
• May stock, rotate and checks code dates on cooked meat counters.
• Follows all applicable Company policies and procedures, Government regulations, Health and Safety and Food Saftey regulations.
• Provides service to customers and responds to specific requests for product - ie. advice to customers on product preparation/cooking, or responds to customer special requests.
• May receive stock, unload, and put away product, and retrieve product from freezer/cooler.
• Sanitation and department clean up.
• Assists the Department Head/ Manager or, Assistant Department Head/ Manager/ Chief Clerk in the overall successful operation of the Department.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Department Head/ Manager, Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager.
If interested please bring your resume directly into the store and ask to speak with the Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager.
Learn more about our company at www.metro.ca
Metro is dedicated to fostering a diverse work environment. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment.
Metro is committed to accommodating applicants and employees with disabilities. Should you require accommodation or this job description to be available in an accessible format, please advise.
Postuler dès maintenant