Détails sur le poste
Lieu physique : Toronto
Secteur : -
Vice-Présidence : -
Type du poste : Permanent - Temps partiel
At Metro, we are growing every day, and hope that you'll pursue a career with us!
With annual sales of approximately $16 billion, Metro Inc. is a leader in food and pharmacy, which provides employment to close to 90,000 people. With 70 years of experience in the food industry, we've grown to 600 supermarkets and 650 pharmacies across Ontario and Quebec.
At Metro, our strong and dedicated team strives to deliver quality and freshness of products, expert in-store personnel, a positive shopping experience and competitive prices. Our success is attributed to our team's drive and enthusiasm, making them responsible for our continued growth.
Be in the action and help make the difference when serving our customers. Become a brand ambassador and share your passion for food with our customers!
- Fulfills customer online orders by carefully selecting products throughout the store
- Uses wrist-mounted RF scanning technology
- Organize and stage orders prior to delivery
- Provides service to store pick-up customers
- Follows all applicable Company policies and procedures, Government regulations, Health and Safety and Food Safety regulations
- Must be available to work consecutive nights on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday
- Experience working in the grocery retail industry
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent product knowledge and attention to detail
- Efficiency while demonstrating a care and concern for customer shopping as if they were shopping for their own families
- Tech savvy
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Comfortable working in multi-temperature environment
- Repetitive heavy lifting required
Metro is dedicated to fostering a diverse work environment. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment. Applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Metro is committed to accommodating applicants and employees with disabilities. Should you require accommodation or this job description to be available in an accessible format, please advise.Postuler dès maintenant