Détails sur le poste
Lieu physique : Bowmanville
Secteur : Bakery
Vice-Présidence : -
Type du poste : Permanent - Temps partiel
At Metro, we are growing every day, and hope that you'll pursue a career with us!
Our strong and dedicated team strives to deliver: quality and freshness of products, expert in-store personnel, a positive shopping experience, and competitive prices. Our success is attributed to our team's drive and enthusiasm, making them responsible for our continued growth.
Be in the action and help make the difference when serving our customers. Become a brand ambassador and share your passion for food with our customers. The Bakery Department located at 243 King Street East, Bowmanville, ON is waiting for you!
Please apply in store or online.
- Assists with the proper ordering, rotation and inventory control of product in the department. Maintains good knowledge of the preparation and display of products in the department.
- In addition to decorating the standard cakes offered in the Bakery, the Decorator will also take orders and customize cakes with the adornments that the bakery offers, as per customer requests.
- Follows all applicable Company policies and procedures, Government regulations, Health and Safety and Food Saftey regulations.
- Provides service to customers and responds to specific requests for product.
- May prepare icings, apply toppings and decorate cakes by writing customized messages using appropriate decorating tips and pasty bags. Additional decorating responsibilites include garnishing ready to buy cakes, such as cheesecases, seasonal products, pies and fruit tarts.
- May receive stock, unload and put away product and retrieve product from coolers/freezers.
- May assist with clean up of bakery area, shelves and glass display counters, as well as cleaning icing bags, nozzles, spatulas, icing comb sets, and other tools. May also clean and organize the back room/stock room, and cooler/freezer.
- Assists the Department Head/ Manager in the overall successful operation of the Bakery.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Department Head/ Manager, Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager.
- Customer service driven
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Good product knowledge, cake decorating skills, and attention to detail
Metro is dedicated to fostering a diverse work environment. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment. Applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Postuler dès maintenant
Metro is committed to accommodating applicants and employees with disabilities. Should you require accommodation or this job description to be available in an accessible format, please advise.