Détails sur le poste
Lieu physique : Montreal
Secteur : Construction
Vice-Présidence : Director, Construction
Type du poste : Permanent - Temps plein
Is responsible for operational planning, execution of building construction and management as well as equipment installation for the distribution centres.
- Prepare schedules and detailed budgets for the construction (work) and installation of equipment, according to the draft prepared by the planning group, in conjunction with internal and external clients.
- Coordinate project activities with the distribution and logistics department.
- Carry out or instruct different resources (internal or external) in order to obtain physical records.
- Control and manage execution budgets and notice of changes for each project.
- Have construction plans prepared according to management plans and carry out or supervise any construction permit application.
- Organize and oversee the process of tenders (equipment and construction contracts) according to the schedules.
- Prepare, receive and analyze tenders and approve the different construction contracts.
- Supervise project implementation and resolve various problems (technical) on-site with the contractor, forward conceptual problems and/or operational to the planner.
- Perform project closures.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Architecture or related field
- 5-7 years of work experience in construction project management in the “retail” sector
- Knowledge of Windows environment (Excel), MS project and SAP
- Bilingualism is essential (spoken and written)
- Weekly travel between Montreal and Toronto
- Problem solver with strong negotiation skills
- Ability to manage priorities
Metro is dedicated to fostering a diverse work environment. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment. Applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Metro is committed to accommodating applicants and employees with disabilities. Should you require accommodation or this job description to be available in an accessible format, please advise.
Postuler dès maintenant