Détails sur le poste
Lieu physique : Oakville
Secteur : Meat
Vice-Présidence : -
Type du poste : Permanent - Temps plein
Metro is currently seeking a department head for our meat department in our store in Oakville.
We offer flexible work schedules, a dynamic work environment and and an empowering team.
If interested please bring your resume directly into the store and ask to speak with the Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager.
- Receives, prices, stocks, rotates and merchandises products
- Ensures department is ready for business at all times.
- Implements and adheres to Customer Service Policy
- Adheres to Company policies and procedures and government regulations concerning health & safety, sanitation, security, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Manager
- Manages and directs activities pertaining to department staff, including hiring, coaching, and training.
- Responsible for ensuring department standards.
- Support with overall store operations including store opening and closing.
- Meat experience which includes excellent product knowledge and rotation and merchandising experience
- Capable of performing all duties of a fully qualified meat cutter.
- Superior customer service skills
- Capable of standing for a prolonged period of 4-8 hours; of bending, twisting and turning and reaching; and of lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Available to work days, evenings, Saturdays and Sundays, as per the C.B.A.
Metro is dedicated to fostering a diverse work environment. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment. Applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Postuler dès maintenant
Metro is committed to accommodating applicants and employees with disabilities. Should you require accommodation or this job description to be available in an accessible format, please advise.