Détails sur le poste
Lieu physique : Mississauga
Type du poste : Permanent - Temps partiel
The Clerk (Pharmacy) is responsible for keeping the store shelves within the pharmacy area of the store properly stocked and displayed for sale to customers. They are also involved in servicing customers in a courteous, friendly and efficient manner.
• Assists with the proper ordering, rotation and inventory control of product in the department. Maintains good knowledge of the products carried and the display of products within the department. May also assist with end displays, seasonal displays, etc.
• Receives orders and ensures product received matches invoices and is received in good condition, and then is stored/put away appropriately.
• Enters and reconciles invoices/credits and maintains shrink logs.
• Provides customer assistance with merchandise on the sales floor and at the cash register and responds to specific requests regarding product information and location within store.
• May be assigned to do re-lines within the department.
• Maintains scanning / price integrity within the pharmacy department.
• Maintains store standards and conditions and may be assigned to clean up spills in the aisles, sweep floor, and clean shelves as required.
• Performs inventory-related tasks.
• Checks emails and responds accordingly.
• Answers phones as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Pharmacy Manager or Pharmacist.
• Follows all applicable Company policies and procedures, Government regulations, Health and Safety and Food Safety regulations.
• Customer service driven
• Strong communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Good product knowledge and attention to detail
Clerk (Pharmacy) receives direction from the Pharmacy Manager and Pharmacist. They interact with internal contacts (Pharmacy Operations, Pharmacy Merchandising, Inventory Control and Audit, Store Services, McMahon, Metro IT) and external contacts (customers and direct pharmacy vendors: McMahon, McKesson, and others).
Metro is dedicated to fostering a diverse work environment. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment. Applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Metro is committed to accommodating applicants and employees with disabilities. Should you require accommodation or this job description to be available in an accessible format, please advise.