Détails sur le poste
Lieu physique : 25 Vickers Road, Etobicoke
Secteur : Distribution
Vice-Présidence : Supervisor, Warehouse
Type du poste : Permanent - Temps plein
Immediate openings available!
- Must have relevant experience in General Labour.
- Afternoon Shift Available: 2pm - 10pm (Thursday - Monday)
- 40 hours per week
- 5-12 ºC temperature (handling produce items)
- $ 17.25 / hr (additional 0.65 cents per hour premium)
Responsibilities of an Order Selector at Metro:
- To work independently in the warehouse, listen to and follow orders from a voice-recognition headset system, and manually locate and pick product cases weighing (up to) 50 lbs.
- Drive a motorized single/double pallet jack to transport pallets to be packaged and shipped.
- Achieve a 100% productivity rate to ensure product gets shipped to stores on time.
- Responsible for the daily safety check of equipment for safe operation.
- Integrate well into a culture where Health & Safety is a priority, by complying with safety standards and regulations.
- Help to maintain sanitation and food quality standards.
- A motivated worker with minimum 1 year of Order Selector experience in a warehouse/distribution centre environment
- Experienced with operating a rider pallet jack machine (or other motorized equipment)
- Able to stand, walk, reach and lift products for extended periods of time in multi-temperature environments
- Able to lift 50 lbs every day, repetitively and safely
- 18 years of age or older
- An owner of CSA approved safety shoes
- Able to provide us with a clear criminal background check and professional references
- Able to read, write, listen to and follow instructions
Metro can offer you:
- Independent work while using headsets using software for picking orders
- Paid orientation and training
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week (plus potential for overtime work)
- A fast-paced, service-excellence focused environment
- Competitive benefits
Postuler dès maintenant