Détails sur le poste
Lieu physique : Sarnia
Secteur : Meat
Vice-Présidence : -
Type du poste : Permanent - Temps plein
At Metro, our strong and dedicated team strives to deliver: quality and freshness of products, expert in-store personnel, a positive shopping experience, and competitive prices. Our success is attributed to our team's drive and enthusiasm, making them responsible for our continued growth.
The Meat Department Head is responsible for managing the Meat departments inventory, in-stock position, pricing integrity, merchandising, labor, and other operational processes to Metro's standards. They plan, order, prepare cutting lists, and process meat according to the work plan and standards to maximize sales and gross profit. The Meat Department Head will ensure all new department associates receive proper training and supervision and will ensure correct ordering, receiving, unloading, storage, and rotation of merchandise and displays.
Be in the action and help make the difference when serving our customers. Become a brand ambassador and share your passion for food with our customers. The Meat Department on 1375 London Rd. in Sarnia, ON is waiting for you!
- Adhere to department's assigned budget
- Manages and directs activities pertaining to a large and specialized department staff, including hiring, coaching, training and disciplining.
- Responsible for cutting and overseeing the cutting of meat products according to company standards.
- Ensures proper ordering, purchasing and inventory control, develops and implements strategic plans to achieve projected gross margin.
- Ensures adherence to Company policies and procedures, government regulations, health & safety, sanitation, security etc.
- Ensures department is ready for business at all times.
- Implements and ensures adherence to the Customer Service Policy.
- Provides support with overall store operation including store opening and closing.
- Possess extensive meat cutting skills, and excellent communication and training skills.
Effort and Working Conditions:
- Store environment.
- Flexibility in hours of work is required.
- Available to work evenings, Saturday and Sunday as required.
Metro is dedicated to fostering a diverse work environment. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment. Applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Metro is committed to accommodating applicants and employees with disabilities. Should you require accommodation or this job description to be available in an accessible format, please advise.Postuler dès maintenant