Détails sur le poste
Lieu physique : Ottawa
Secteur : Store
Vice-Présidence : Department Head
Type du poste : Permanent - Temps plein
At Metro, we are growing every day, and hope that you'll pursue a career with us!
With over $12 billion in annual sales, we are a leader in the food and pharmaceutical sectors. With 70 years of experience in the food industry, we've grown to 600 supermarkets and 250 pharmacies across Ontario and Quebec.
At Metro, our strong and dedicated team strives to deliver: quality and freshness of products, expert in-store personnel, a positive shopping experience, and competitive prices. Our success is attributed to our team's drive and enthusiasm, making them responsible for our continued growth.
Be in the action and help make the difference when serving our customers. Become a brand ambassador and share your passion for food with our customers.
- Cuts, prepares and wraps products for the counter according to production schedule
- Receives, prices, stocks, rotates and merchandises products
- Assists the Manager placing orders and taking inventory
- Implements and adheres to Customer Service Policy
- Adheres to Company policies and procedures and government regulations concerning health & safety, sanitation, security, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Manager
- High school graduate or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Minimum 1 year meat cutting experience which includes excellent product knowledge and rotation and merchandising experience
- Superior customer service skills
- Capable of standing for a prolonged period of 4-8 hours; of bending, twisting and turning and reaching; of lifting up to 85 lbs.; of withstanding repetitive work involving wrists, arms and shoulders; and working in refrigerated conditions
- Available to work days, evenings, Saturdays and Sundays, as required
Please apply directly to the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Metro is dedicated to fostering a diverse work environment. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment. Applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Metro is committed to accommodating applicants and employees with disabilities. Should you require accommodation or this job description to be available in an accessible format, please advise.Postuler dès maintenant