Détails sur le poste
Lieu physique : Ottawa
Secteur : -
Vice-Présidence : -
Type du poste : Permanent - Temps plein
At Metro, we are growing every day, and hope that you'll pursue a career with us!
Our strong and dedicated team strives to deliver: quality and freshness of products, expert in-store personnel, a positive shopping experience, and competitive prices. Our success is attributed to our team's drive and enthusiasm, making them responsible for our continued growth.
Be in the action and help make the difference when serving our customers. Become a brand ambassador and share your passion for food with our customers. The Deli Department located at 2261 Walkley Rd., Ottawa is waiting for you!
Please apply in store or online.
- Receives, prices, stocks, rotates and merchandises products
- Assists the Manager placing orders and taking inventory
- Implements and adheres to Customer Service Policy
- Adheres to Company policies and procedures and government regulations concerning health & safety, sanitation, security, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Manager
- High school graduate or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Minimum 1 year deli experience which includes excellent product knowledge and rotation and merchandising experience
- Superior customer service skills
- Capable of standing for a prolonged period of 4-8 hours; of bending, twisting and turning and reaching; and of lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Available to work 40 hours per week, up to 3 evenings per week, 5 shifts [minimum 4 hours, maximum 10 hours], Saturday and Sunday are part of the regular work week [i.e. required to work every Sunday - may request two consecutive days-off every other week]
Postuler dès maintenant