Détails sur le poste
Lieu physique : Dundas
Secteur : Deli
Vice-Présidence : -
Type du poste : Permanent - Temps plein
At Metro, we are growing every day, and hope that you'll pursue a career with us!
Our strong and dedicated team strives to deliver: quality and freshness of products, expert in-store personnel, a positive shopping experience, and competitive prices. Our success is attributed to our team's drive and enthusiasm, making them responsible for our continued growth.
Be in the action and help make the difference when serving our customers. Become a brand ambassador and share your passion for food with our customers. The Deli Department located at 15 Governor's Rd., Dundas, ON is waiting for you!
Please apply in store or online.
- Receives, prices, stocks, rotates and merchandises products
- Assists the Manager placing orders and taking inventory
- Implements and adheres to Customer Service Policy
- Adheres to Company policies and procedures and government regulations concerning health & safety, sanitation, security, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Manager
- Prior deli experience which includes excellent product knowledge and rotation and merchandising experience
- Able to work nights is required
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Metro is dedicated to fostering a diverse work environment. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment. Applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Metro is committed to accommodating applicants and employees with disabilities. Should you require accommodation or this job description to be available in an accessible format, please advise.
Postuler dès maintenant