Business & Store Services Coordinator (9 months)
Date de publication
19 décembre 2018
Postuler dès maintenant
Détails sur le poste
Lieu physique : Divisional Office, Etobicoke
Secteur : Merchandising
Vice-Présidence : Manager Business Services/ Manager Store Services/ Manager Supply Chain
Type du poste : Contractuel - Temps plein
|This position is responsible for resolving store issues regarding SAP and BDMS systems for both Conventional and Discount banners, this position also supports Business Services in implementation and project execution. This position is responsible for the entry and maintenance of survey/distributions and management of store orders.
• Data entry and management of information including but not limited to promotions, retails, coupons, agreements, surveys and distributions into SAP.
• Perform identification and analysis of errors and validation of own and teams work.
• Receive and respond to all stores and business inquiries. Each inquiry requires extensive investigation. The position requires a strong knowledge of SAP and BDMS.
• Troubleshoot items that may be set incorrectly. Communicate findings to the subject areas of the business for resolution.
• Communicate and coordinate issues and solutions with Ensure that the issue is completed in a timely manner.
• Assist stores in data corrections at store by providing clear instruction.
• Relay communications to the stores on behalf of various areas of the business.
• Perform flyer analysis, identification of any impact to retail or tags. Ensure corrections are made and necessary.
• Monitor store orders, ensuring all orders are received and processed correctly. Coordinating emergency orders between warehouse, operations and transportation. Investigating and coordinating any necessary correction of errors.
• Data entry of schedule changes to orders and entry or changes to store orders as necessary.
• Post Secondary Diploma / Degree in a related field.
• 1 - 3 years of relevant experience.
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge in BDMS & SAP is an asset.
• Data entry expertise.
• Some travel to stores is required.
• Available to work weekend as required. Required to be on call and be available for assigned periods.
Metro is dedicated to fostering various work environments. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment. Applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Metro is committed to accommodating applicants and employees with disabilities. Should you require an accessible format, please advise.
Postuler dès maintenant